Often times, stars stay their most glamorous regardless of whether or not there is a red capet beneath their feet. But some transition from red carpet glam to more practical daywear. An example of this is yummy mummy Jennifer Garner. When walking on the red carpet, Mrs. Affleck is a vision and always looks like a million bucks. But when taking her kids places Jennifer tends to aim for the "soccer mom" look. I've put together an outfit for her that takes her daywear up a notch and is more flattering but doesn't look too overdone.
InfoTotal: $1728.70
I chose the Rebecca Taylor tunic because it is light, comfortable, figure-flattering, and the pattern gives it a Parisian flare. I dressed this look down with Dolce & Gabbana straight leg jeans. Straight leg or flares are very flattering on many moms of many shapes. I chose the white Ferragamo flats to accent the white in the tunic. A Balenciaga tote ties the look together. I chose no jewelry as I thought that would overdo the look. Jen would look good with little make-up and her hair down or casually pulled back.
Let me know what you think of this look by commenting. If you have a look you think would work for Jen or any other star, e-mail it to me by clicking my profile and selecting e-mail. You may get published on this website.
No comments:
Post a Comment