Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Celebrity Styling- Lea Michele


Glee star Lea Michele has recently been channeling a more dramatic Boho look. And while I think that's a great look for spring/summer, the choices she's been making have taken it over the top. This Etro dress is a prime example of it. The idea of a print on the red carpet is a great idea, but the dress swallows Lea, and the hair does nothing to help the look. Below, I've selected a look that's Boho but still summery and chic for Lea.

Info

Shoes: Net-a-Porter/Christian Louboutin $755

Dress: Farfetch/Erdem $308

Clutch: Bloomingdales/Tory Burch $295

Necklace: Net-a-Porter/Marc by Marc Jacobs $120

Total: $1478


I chose the Erdem dress because the print is referential to the parts of Boho that Lea seems to embrace, but the simple silhouette keeps it from being too much. The print works really well for summer. I chose the shoes and necklace because they are simple and don't take away from the dress. I liked the clutch because it gives the look a little pop without being too much. For this look to work, Lea should wear natural make-up and have her hair loosely pulled back.

Let me know what you think of this look by commenting. If you have a look you think would work for Lea or any other star, e-mail it to me by clicking my profile and selecting e-mail. You may get published on this website.

No comments:

Post a Comment